I finished my Bachelor in Dental Science from the University of Melbourne in 1989 and began practising in Hawthorn and Richmond.
In 2004 I set up a family practice with my husband in High Street Malvern. Two years later a second dental practice was set up in Glenroy after being approached by a long-term retiring dentist. I enjoyed building a good relationship with my patients of which many I still treat today.
In 1998 my first daughter was born and after taking twelve months off I returned to practice three days a week.
My second daughter was born in 2002 and after running the Malvern practice for over ten years the decision was made to sell the practice. This allowed me to focus on my clinical dentistry and my family.
I was then invited to work with a senior dentist and his team in Sandringham. During my ten years in Sandringham I continued attending courses and refining my skills in all areas of dentistry. I also took part in the Dental Foundation program offering free dental treatment to the homeless.
I joined a city practice in 2012 and enjoyed using my skills acquired after many years of practice in a caring and compassionate manner.
I am happy to now be practicing in a family practice whilst also studying a Master of Health and Medical Law at the University of Melbourne part time.
• Australian Dental Association
• ADA Bayside group
• Australian Endodontic Society
• ADA city group
• Australian Osseointegration Society (implants)
• Soroptiomist Society Chisolm (Toorak group)
• Osseointegration (implants) prosthetic component Brannemark (1995)
• Advanced Endodontic Treatment Melbourne University 2001
• Erosion in Dental Tissue Queensland University 2002
• Anterior Aesthetic Restorations 2003 Melbourne University
• Treatment of the broken down dentition 2006
• Prosthetic implant restoration Melbourne University 2007
• Endodontic Symposium Melbourne University 2012
• Managing Sleep Apnea Melbourne University 2013
• Practical Oral Surgery Australian Dental Association 2014
• Aesthetic Symposium Australian Dental Association 2015
• Management of Medical Emergencies Australian Dental Association 2015
• Australian Dental Association Convention 1990-2015
My interests include paediatric dentistry, endodontics, cosmetic dentistry and helping anxious patients overcome their fears & phobias.
I enjoy spending time with my husband and our two daughters aged nineteen and fifteen. I try to keep fit by swimming and walking our dog regularly.